Akron Brass Single Shutoff SaberJet Nozzle SpecificationsA combination solid stream and fog nozzle with the capability to flow either stream independently. The solid bore shall have field changeable tips with orifices of either ¾", 7/8", 15/16", or 1" and the fog shall flow 135 gpm at 100 psi. The nozzle shall have a three position ball for changing streams, spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, flush without shutting down, and a full time swivel inlet. The bale shutoff shall be with dual drive trunnions. The nozzle shall also be constructed of lightweight Pyrolite, have a shutoff ball with flow diversion for the fog waterway, come with a 10 year warranty and meet NFPA 1964.
Turbojet Nozzle SpecificationsLightweight fog and straight stream Style 1720 nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings of 30-60-95-125 GPM (115-230-360-475 lpm) at 100 & 75 psi (7 & 5 bar) shall be provided. CE flow at 87 psi or 6 bar is 100-200-300-450 LPM. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
FeaturesAkron Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice. It is one of the most versatile and easy to use fire hose nozzle in today's fire service. Quality stream performance at a variety of pressures, combined with a durable and simple design makes the Assault an unbeatable value.
The Assault fire nozzles provides:
- Better stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI (3 bar)
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Pattern Identification
- Enhanced flow characteristics on 2 1/2'' (65 mm) Assaults (deeper throat design)
- Larger easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Quick change pattern adjustment
- Specify Pressure and Flow
- Nozzle comes with Pistol Grip and Spinning Teeth
- Swivel 1 1/2" (38 mm) Inlet
- 11 1/2" (292 mm) Long
- 7 1/4 lbs. (3.3 kg)
- Compatible with HydroFX Flow IndicatorArnold Fire